The desktop license allow embedding for your own Personal or Internal Business Use. You need a specific license from Typofonderie to deliver to third parties for a commercial purpose:
— If the Digital Font embedded inside documents, applications, internet pages, web applications or devices permitting editing of the text.
— If your documents, applications, devices shall be distributed to third parties or if the Digital Font is embedded as a subset.
For embedding fonts in web sites using the @font-face rule in CSS, please refer to webfonts offer.
Extract from our ePub license
ePub License grants you the rights to use each Typofonderie Digital Font as far as each font is securely embedded inside a Digital Publication for a commercial purpose via digital reading materials such as but not limited to eBook, eMagazine, eNewspaper, ePaper, ePublication, interactive PDFs.
– Any licensed Digital Font or glyph must be securely embedded inside each digital publication which must necessarily be a non-executable file solely allowing screen display on any device or application or software, in order to be able to read digital publishing, such as, but not limited to PDFs, EPUB 2.01 EPUB3, KF8, AWZ.
– This License can only be installed on one single Computer of the entity listed into the ePub License invoice. Any other installation of the Digital Fonte on a Computer requires a Desktop license for the corresponding number of users.
– Each licensed Digital Font can only be installed on the maximum number of Digital Publications listed into the ePub License invoice purchased (1 ePub license = 1 Digital Publication).
– After full payment receipt, whatever the maximum of Digital Publication numbers, the entity listed into the ePub license invoice remains the only license owner based on one solely issue by ePub license to be published for an unlimited time.
– It is stated that each Digital Publishing is distinct for each issue by title, i.e. that for each new content in a publication, a new ePub license is required. For example: if a magazine plans to publish 12 numbers of a single title each year during 5 years, they need an ePub license covering the 60 digital publications planned. But if that same magazine plans to publish the same number of publications for another magazine title, then they will have to opting for an ePub license covering the 120 digital publications planned.
Extract from our App license
App License grants you the rights to use each Typofonderie Digital Font as far as each font is securely embedded inside a Mobile App downloadable via Mobile platforms.
– Any Digital Font and/or glyph licensed must be securely encapsulated inside each Mobile App.
– Any licensed Digital Font can solely be installed and used by the maximum number of Mobile Apps listed into the App License invoice purchased. (1 App License = 1 Mobile App).
– After full payment receipt, whatever the maximum of Mobile App numbers, the entity listed into the App license invoice remains the only license owner.
– Each App License is granted for uses rights limited to one sole major version by Mobile App. An upgrade of the App License is required for each release update of the Mobile App, such as it’s moving from version 4.0 to version 5.0.
– You may not use any licensed Digital Fonts for incorporating them into any application, any software available from a server or for generating and/or for producing and not limited to word processing documents, spreadsheets, PDFs, scalable images, advertisements or any other documents or data files without specific authorization from Typofonderie.
– This App License does not allow you to use Digital Font in any application or software designed to be used on computer (Mac OS, Windows or similar).
– All App licenses are directly available on typofonderie.com in STD versions. PRO version licenses are also available upon request via our contact form.